Montréal - Full-Time
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized in Quebec for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. Your role will be to participate in the expansion of Rachel through the integration of new products that are in line with our company values and those of our community. For Rachel, creating products that are environmentally friendly and size inclusive is currently a top priority.
Rachel’s team is composed of over 10 super ambitious people, connected to the company’s vision and who value a fun work environment. Transparency is key to the company with objectives known to all for a 100% team effort to achieve them.
Marketing data analysis
- Analyze sales reports (product performance, sizes by model and post mortem, which the next collection will be based)
- Study the market and the competition (Analyze the promotional offers of competitors and their collections)
- Study industry trends
Collection plan development
- Determine the different product categories
- Define the number of styles and their themes
- Work on colour choices and silhouettes
- Ensure that the final collection plan is a reference that all departments can consult
- Ensure that all products are linked to the company's values (environmental impact, inclusion)
- Develop prototypes with model makers
- Design the technical file for each product
- Make the technical choices (materials, cuts, finishes, etc.) based on criteria of style, price, functionality, etc.
- Do tests and fittings to check the fit of the products
- Establish the different size scales
- Find new suppliers
- Negotiate prices and purchase conditions to obtain the best quality / price ratio
- Place orders and track deliveries to ensure that the quality and quantity of products ordered are met
- Check the conformity of the finished product (validation of samples, accessories and production samples)
- Define product prices (taking into account ICP, margin targets and competition)
- Work with the marketing team on promoting products
- In collaboration with the marketing team, establish the launch and communication plan for new products and back in stock
- Participate in the creation of visual campaigns bringing new products to life
- Analyze customer feedback
- Establish a collection assessment
- Education(s) required or desired: Bachelor's degree
- Experience(s) required or desired: 5+ years experience
- Langage: English and french
Competencies & know how
- You are data driven and have good intuition
- You're comfortable with numbers and you’re structured
- You are a collaborative person who seeks to constantly develop
- Positivity is essential in your daily life
- You want to be guided, but not to be told what to do
Job Type : Full-time
Start Time : ASAP
Remuneration : To be determined
Advantages : Competitive salary, health and travel insurance, flexible hours, computer provided, corporate culture that promotes a balance between well-being, personal development and performance.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com to apply
You have until July 10th, 2020 to send your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.