Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager
Montréal - Full-Time
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized in Quebec for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
We are looking for a Digital campaign manager to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, your role will be to work on the planning, execution and optimization of campaigns and email marketing for Rachel and its properties.
Rachel’s team is composed of 10 super ambitious people, connected to the company’s vision and who value a fun work environment. Transparency is key to the company with objectives known to all for a 100% team effort to achieve them.
- Creation and maintenance of paid social campaigns, with a focus on increasing ROI
- Measure and optimize digital marketing effectiveness, including CPA, CAC, ROAS and conversion metrics through data analytics
- In collaboration with the content team, manage messaging and content for all social and digital campaigns
- Work closely with the creative and developer team to create new and improve current conversion funnels
- Perform strategic and competitive intelligence
- Contribute to implement and maintain industry best practices
- Develop new channel of acquisition
- Assist in planning email marketing strategies and tactics
- Implement, coordinate and monitor email marketing strategies
- Track, report and analyse related initiatives
- Optimize and scale email campaigns
- Customer behaviour analysis
- Develop and optimize email acquisition strategy
- Undergraduate degree in e-commerce, marketing, communications, or any other similar experience.
- Graduate degree in a discipline relevant to the position (e-commerce, marketing, communication, finance, etc.)(Asset)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of digital marketing experience combined with a thorough understanding of the e-commerce environment and best practices regarding email marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make decisions quickly
- Experience building and executing email marketing strategies
- Good understanding of SQL
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and/or other web analytics platforms
- Knowledge of Klaviyo is an asset
- Experience working in the subscription or e-commerce environment is an interesting asset.
- Excellent understanding of web marketing and online consumer habits
- Bilingual (French / English) spoken and written
Competencies & know how
- Data driven
- Methodical, well organised and strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to work in teams
- Creativity, initiative, autonomy
Job Type : Full Time
Start Time : ASAP
Remuneration : To be discussed
Advantages : Flexible hours
Please send your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
You have until July 10th, 2020 to send your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.